Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Interactive Environments - Task 2: self-observation and analysis of creating a study plan

As a full-time worker and a full-time student I had to be very cautiously when planning the next few months ahead. As a starting point I considered how many hours I would need to spend in each part of my new exciting and a bit challenging life:

Work 8 hours, on weekdays. No surprise here!

Study 4 hours during weekdays, plus classes on weekends.

When choosing my classes for the semester I mostly followed the plan suggested for IMKE students, and picked up the following courses:

  • Research Methods
  • Introduction and Theoretical Foundations of New Media
  • New Interactive Environments
  • Ethics and Law in Nem Media
  • Philosophy of Cognition
  • Master Thesis Seminar
  • Design Theory and Methodology

I also decided to register for Yoga classes, as one of my courses - Yoga I, in order to keep doing a practice that I love and have been doing for the past couple of years.

Sleep 7 hours.


Everything else 5 hours for things like eating, exercising, socializing, hobbies, etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment